Don’t let the market play you.
In Exchange, you are a securities trader, competing for the highest net worth on Wall Street. Players will carefully plan their strategies over five rounds, trying to cash in big in a constantly changing market! The only thing harder than trying to predict the market is anticipating the actions of your witty friends, sitting at the table with you. In the end, the player who corners the market and has the highest net-worth will win the game and the title of the best trader on the Exchange.
The game lasts a total of 5 rounds and each round consists of 3 phases.
Phase 1: Select a security; Phase 2: Buy or Sell; Phase 3: Influence the Market
If you really want to get ahead, you can pop the market bubble! If a security increases above the highest value or drops below the lowest value, the Market Bubble “pops” and the price of that security will flip to the other side of the board, resulting in a huge shift in price. The market is constantly changing so each player will need to manage their securities carefully if they want to come out on top in Exchange.
- CASH IN BIG as you outwit your opponents and corner the market to become the best trader on the Exchange.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players plan their strategies over 5 rounds with 3 phases. P1: Select a security; P2: Buy or Sell; P3: Influence the market by causing securities to go up or down in value. But watch out as players or market events might pop the bubble.
- SURPRISINGLY STRATEGIC: Basic gameplay is easy to learn but the more you play the more ways you can outwit your friends.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Super high-quality components including: 6 Ledger Boards, 220 Cards, 19 Folders, 3 tokens and a market forces board.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Family or Friends: 3-6 players, Plays in 35 minutes, Ages 10+
- Age: 10+
- Players: 3-6
- Time to Play: 35 Min
- MSRP: $29.99
- 215 Cards
- 19 Phase Folders
- 6 Ledger Boards
- 1 Market Value Board
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 1 Bank Token
- 1 Insurance Token
- 1 Bonds Token
- 1 Round Token