Use two 52-card decks and add in 1 Joker per pack, for a total of 106 cards
Object of the Game
To win a Hand by scoring the most points by melds to the table
The rank of the cards is-- A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A.
Melding requirements - to go out, a player must meld their entire hand and it must be one of the following combinations:
- Five three card sequences or
- Three four card and one three card sequence or
- One five, one four, and two three card sequences
The player who goes out collects from each other player:
- 1 for going out
- 1 for each deuce and 2 for each joker they meld
- 10 if they use no deuce or Joker
- 7 for going out on first turn
- 10 for going out on a first turn without drawing
- 10 for having all fifteen cards in one suit
Each player is dealt fifteen cards, three at a time. The next card is turned up to begin the discard pile and the undealt cards form the Draw pile.
In each turn a player may take the top card of the discard pile or top card of the Draw pile and must then discard one card as in Rummy until one player goes out. There is no melding until a player can go out.