Use two 52-card decks and add in 1 Joker per pack, for a total of 106 cards
Object of the Game
To win a Hand by scoring the most points by melds to the table
The rank of the cards is-- A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A.
Melding requirements - to go out, a player must meld their entire hand and it must be one of the following combinations:
- Five three card sequences or
- Three four card and one three card sequence or
- One five, one four, and two three card sequences
The player who goes out collects from each other player:
- 1 for going out
- 1 for each deuce and 2 for each joker they meld
- 10 if they use no deuce or Joker
- 7 for going out on first turn
- 10 for going out on a first turn without drawing
- 10 for having all fifteen cards in one suit
Each player is dealt fifteen cards, three at a time. The next card is turned up to being the discard pile and the undealt cards form the Draw pile.
IN each turn a player may take the top discard or top card of the stock and must then discard one card. There is no melding until a player can go out.